The M/Y Grace was originally built in 1928 and served in WWII as a submarine hunter. After the Grace was purchased, refurbished and was eventually given to Princess Grace and Prince Rainier of Monaco by Aristotle Onassis. It was onboard this yacht that the newlyweds spent their honeymoon. Today the Grace has become an icon in the Galapagos as her history, classic style and beauty have been painstakingly preserved. 9 comfortable cabins and spacious social areas, sky deck, indoor and al-fresco dining areas and sun deck jacuzzi allows passengers to experience the Galapagos in a way no other yacht can offer.
Two 7 night itineraries operate Saturday-to-Saturday that alternate each week.
Following in Darwins Footsteps
- Saturday – Baltra Island/ Daphne Major Islet
- Sunday – Santa Fe Island/ South Plaza Island
- Monday – Tower Island/Darwin Bay
- Tuesday – Fernandina Island/Punta Espinosa/Isabela Island
- Wednesday – Isabela Island/Tagus Cove/Punta Vincente Roca
- Thursday – Santiago Island/Buccaneers Cove/James Bay
- Friday – Santa Cruz Island/Charles Darwin Reserch station/Highlands
- Saturday – San Cristobal Island
Beyond Darwins Footsteps
- Saturday – San Cristobal Island/Isla Lobos & Kicker Rock
- Sunday – Espanola Island/Punta Suarez/Gardner Bay
- Monday – Floreana Island/Post Office Bay/Cormorant Point/Champion Islet
- Tuesday – Santa Cruz Island/Dragon Hill/Santa Cruz Island Highlands
- Wednesday – Santa Cruz Island/Bachas Beach/Chinese hat
- Thursday – Rabida Island/Jervis/James Island
- Friday – Bartolome Island/Pinacle Rock/North Seymour Island
- Saturday – Black Turtle Cove
It is important to spend two pre nights in either Quito or Guayaquil before your cruise to ensure that you don’t miss your cruise if there are any flight delays from your originating destination. A post night maybe need as well depending on return flight times to your next destination.
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | BL = Box lunch | D = Dinner
Price per person sharing a double cabin starting at $5,880.00
Included in Price
- Daily excursions by English speaking guide (small groups)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Coffee, Tea, Water and soft drinks available anytime
- Use of snorkeling equipment and wetsuit
Not Included in Price
- Pre and post nights on mainland Ecuador. (This can be arranged for you)
- International and domestic flights to/from Galapagos Islands.
- Transfers to/from airport on mainland Ecuador
- Galapagos Island entry fee $120.00 USD, $50.00 USD per child under 12
- Alcoholic beverages
- Laundry Service
- Internet service
- Tips to guides and/or drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Departure tax
The itineraries may change at the discretion of the captain or by The Galapagos Islands Park Authority.