The M/V Evolution has some of the largest cabins available for any medium sized yachts cruising the Galapagos Islands today. 16 spacious cabins, multiple social areas, indoor and outdoor dining area, sundeck, Jacuzzi, saloon, library and boutique offers guest comforts and personalized attention that they deserve. Discover all that The Galapagos Islands has to offer while participate in tours and activities lead by expert English speaking guides.
Two 7 night itineraries operate Saturday-to-Saturday that alternate each week.
In the steps of pirates and Darwin
- Saturday – Baltra Island/Daphne Major Islet
- Sunday – Isabela Island/Punta Vicente Roca/Fernandia Island/Punta Espinosa
- Monday – Isabela Island/Urvina Bay/Tagus Cove
- Tuesday – Bartolome Island/Santiago Island
- Wednesday – Santa Cruz Island/Bachas Beach/Dragon Hill
- Thursday – Santa Cruz Island/Darwin station/Highlands
- Friday – Espanola Island/Punta Suarez/Gardner Bay
- Saturday – San Cristobal Island
Footsteps back in time
- Saturday – San Cristobal Island/Kicker Rock
- Sunday – South Plaza Island/Santa Cruz Island/Daphne Island
- Monday – Chinese hat Islet/Santiago Island/James Bay
- Tuesday – Genovesa Island/Darwin Bay/Tower Island
- Wednesday – North Seymour Island/Santa Fe Island
- Thursday – Floreana Island/Post Office Bay/Baroness/Cormorant Point
- Friday – Santa Cruz Island/Darwin station/Highlands
- Saturday – Santa Cruz Island/Black Turtle Cove
It is important to spend two pre nights in either Quito or Guayaquil before your cruise to ensure that you don’t miss your cruise if there are any flight delays from your originating destination. A post night maybe need as well depending on return flight times to your next destination.
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | BL = Box lunch | D = Dinner
Price per person sharing a double cabin starting at $5,350
Included in Price
- Daily excursions by English speaking guide (small groups)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Coffee, Tea, Water and soft drinks available anytime
- Use of snorkeling equipment and wetsuit
Not Included in Price
- Pre and post nights on mainland Ecuador. (This can be arranged for you)
- International and domestic flights to/from Galapagos Islands.
- Transfers to/from airport on mainland Ecuador
- Galapagos Island entry fee $120.00 USD, $50.00 USD per child under 12
- Alcoholic beverages
- Laundry Service
- Internet service
- Tips to guides and/or drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Departure tax
The itineraries may change at the discretion of the captain or by The Galapagos Islands Park Authority.